"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sunny Weekends

Well things are looking up a bit. The weekend is here, it's hella sunny out and the temperature is suitable for a light jacket. Just how I like it. I went out for a night on the town last night. Didn't drink much, but I enjoyed a cigar and hit up no less than 4 hot spots. Plus I saw the Governor out at the Martini bar. I didn't think it was him, but Brendan shook his hand and proved me wrong.

I found someone who can restore the gas tank on my motorcycle for $130. It'll be painted primer and probably still have a visible dent or two, but as long is it's not going to explode or rust out again, that's money well spent. As far as work is concerned, I'm coping with the extra responsibility alright. The meeting up near DC went well on Friday. I've got two more to attend up there next week, we'll see how that goes. I'm actually going to be overnight right in the capital on Wednesday, so I think I'll have to call around and see if anyone is in the city and wants to go grab a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home