"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tastes like chicken

A friend of ours once said that all us white people looked the same to him and he had a hard time telling us apart. He’s a Kenyan in case you wondered. Didn’t matter what country we were from, all white folks looked alike to him. Kinda like most unidentified cooked meats taste like chicken. There’s the title tie-in.

First I would like to point out that I have several friends of Asian descent. Where did they come from? Somewhere in Asia is about as close as my guess will ever get. Now go check out this website. Let’s see if you can do any better.

I scored a 3.

Inversely Amazing

Not easy to get all that wrong

2 Comments:

Blogger dannyodman23 said...

I scored a 6 at one point I got 3 in a row.

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Duck said...

Kelly also scored a 6. I'll take my 17% and like it.

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home