"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Monday, January 16, 2006

Connect the dots, la-la-la-la

Please recall this post concerning Pyramid Schemes.  Do you sense a reoccurring theme within my blog now?  It’s almost as if I have a personal vendetta against these people, a crusade of sorts.  Anyway, near the tale end of that post I told the story of a girl that alienated her friends trying to get them into her scam.  After my last post I did a little more digging (I asked my wife), and come to find out the scam that girl was associated with was in fact the same Quixtar that I posted about last Friday.  It’s funny how all the garbage starts to land right in your own back yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home