"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Snack Food Revisited

Recall this post. I sent Kelly to the store for hamburger buns, and she finds Pocky. I've never even seen Pocky before except for that odd little quiz. My wife seems to have a radar for finding cute things to do. She just turns around and bam, finds the exact flavor (how many are there?) that supposedly coincides with my personality! Honestly they were pretty tasty and, deservedly so, didn't last long. Though the store only had chocolate and strawberry to choose from, I'm rather curious what Milk Pocky will taste like. Now that I know its safe to eat of course.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm chocolate... just in case you're curious.

1:25 PM

 
Blogger dannyodman23 said...

I too am Strawberry...though i think they would have to invent a new flavor to accurately describe me. I will be on the lookout for pocky.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Duck said...

We found them in the Asian food section as they're imported from Japan. Because geeks love anything imported from Japan...

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home