"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Friday, September 09, 2005

Another Imperial Stout


Remember those "better imperial stouts" I mentioned in my first review? This is one of them. I'm drinking Lagunitas Imperial Stout, brewed and bottled by the Lagunitas Brewing Company in Petaluma, California. It looks a bit on the light side for a stout. When held up to a light it's quite reddish in hue on the edges. Very easy to drink. Has a smokey roasted flavor to it. Maybe a little bit of caramel malt. I much prefer it to the sour flavor in my previous review. The 8.2% alcohol will get you just as buzzed. This is a very refreshing beer as well. I could even see drinking it on a hot summer afternoon. Quite good I must say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home