"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Good Times Live in New York

This time I made the most of the weekend.  No more falling asleep in a recliner.  This time I fell asleep at a bar.  And then again on a subway.  At which point I woke up on a different subway facing the opposite direction and thought the train had turned around and was headed back to the city!  I’ll have to write all about it when I get the chance.  That won’t be soon though.

Things got really busy around here all of a sudden.  Well not really all of a sudden, it’s been like this for a couple weeks now.  I like working 15 hour days as much as the next guy, but it doesn’t really leave much time to update the ol’ blog now does it?  I’d say postings are going to be rather intermittent until about mid-September.  Then, provided we get the job, I should be set for the year.  I’m ready to slack like I’ve never slacked before!

One last thought, Final should record a cover of Paint it Black.  Don’t give me any lip Jim, you owe me for not coming to New York!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home