"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Friday, August 12, 2005

Stupid F*cks on Live

I just wanted to drop a quick post about an occurrence last night. I was playing some Halo 2 online, the first chance I've had in a while I might add. The night was going well, I was earning levels pretty quickly. Then this happens. F*cking guy decides he's going to have a grand time blowing his ass up with grenades and dragging his team down with him! Honestly I don't really care how he gets his jollies. It's not like I was even doing that great in that game. But I lost a whole goddamn level because of that guy. Well I left feedback on him for Bungie, but from the look of his stats he's been banned before. Whatever, when he wakes up in the morning he'll still be an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home