"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Monday, March 06, 2006

Health Concerns

I’m falling apart I think. I’ve got a cracked tooth that I’ve been ignoring for a while now, but it’s starting to become a bother so I’m gonna get it looked at. Plus my back has been sore lately. I thought that was from sleeping with too many pillows on the bed. But now I’m starting to think that it’s from sitting on the hassock playing xbox for too long. Anyone know of a gaming chair that offers good back support??

Lastly there’s been this cold I’ve been nursing since last Thursday. Some people fight colds with chicken soup, others use Nyquil. I’m old-fashioned; I like to fight my colds with snake-oil and a shot of whiskey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home