"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Stone Vertical Epic '06

It's another beer review!!! Sorry Davis, I know you'll be here in 27 hours but I couldn't wait any longer to crack this one open. Glassware is a heavy glass beer mug. Serving is a little on the cold side, but I've been letting it sit out for a while so it's warming up nicely. It's a very dark beer, but not thick. Tastes very much like a dark Belgian ale. Now that I read the back label they actually used Belgian yeast so I guess that explains it. Malty, but easily drinkable. I like this beer a lot. Also according to the label it was designed to be aged until 2012. In a way I wish I could have hung onto it that long. Maybe I can scrounge another one up somewhere... Well that's enough of a review, I'm going to go back to drinking my beer and watching the Venture Brothers. But that's a review for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home