"Walking through the lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria with your fly undone is different. But it's not good." ~Legendary GM design chief Bill Mitchell

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Still playing Halo

I'm still waiting for Bert and Homer to pony up a little cash for Xbox Live. In the mean time Puffy and I have been doing our damn best to represent Orono online when Jerome and his crew aren't available to round out our team. I would just like to point out my absolutely stonking performance here, here and here. Where even if we lost I still racked up a monster score. Sorry to brag, I just can't help myself today. But yeah, the name of the game seems to be having a full team of at least four that you can depend on. I don't know how many times Puffy and I were left high and dry when our teammates just quit, or decided that running out into the middle of the field was a better idea than defending the GODDAMN FLAG. But I digress. I miss the days when we could gather a group large enough to populate a BTB all on our own. Today it's tough to get more than 2 people at a time together. It's still a fun game, where has all the interest gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home